Book an Appointment
Book a Training Session
Training is beneficial for you and your dog for many reasons, and its importance cannot be understated.
Pulling on leash, nipping, digging, chewing, etc.
• All preventable behaviors that can be difficult to modify once they are repeatedly self-reinforced.
• You’ll learn why dogs pick-up these behaviors and how to prevent them.
Promotes well behaved social interaction among people and other dogs
• Meet my friends without, jumping, nipping, or humping
• Meet my friend’s dog – politely, with canine social norms
Reduces the likelihood of your dog developing problem behaviors
• Jumping or pulling on leash are easier to prevent than extinguish
• Understanding how dog’s learn will help you prevent behaviors such as separation anxiety
Teaches your dog how to deal with frustration and delay gratification
• Barking at you results in no reward
• Waiting for you is great because you always bring fun and rewards
Training helps your dog understand what is acceptable behavior and what is not
• I don’t want you to jump on the couch
• I do want you to come on the couch and snuggle with me when I ask you to
Provides a familiar framework of learning that will help your dog learn new skills
• The learning framework makes tackling new skills much easier
• Helps you recognize improvement and stay motivated!
If you have a dog that has already learned the behaviors you don’t like, we can still help you with positive reinforcement behavioral modification.
Book a Walk … Your Dog says He’s Interested
Why you should book Dog Life Pro to walk your dog:
- Anyone can walk a dog. We do it right.
- We require all of our walkers to take our Dog Walker 101 training exam.
- We know how to manage leash reactive dogs.
- All of our walkers have passed a background investigation search.
- We’re licensed and insured.
- We have competitive rates.
- We offer customizable walk durations.
- Walk-n-train rates available for owners wanting to stop pulling on leash.
- No Cancellation Fee with 24 hr notice. Otherwise just $5 cancellation fee.
When we walk your dog we have an agenda
- Stretch and bathroom break
- Sniff and explore
- Fast walk or run
- Second chance bathroom break
- Love and Treats
Book a Stay – Your Dog Will Love You For It!
If you’re planning a getaway, consider leaving your dog with us instead of sending her to a kennel. For what you’d pay to keep your dog in a crate at a kennel or a vet, you can leave him at our home, where he’ll spend most, if not all of his stay outside of a crate.
My wife and I both work from home and one of us is almost always home to provide love and care. In the warmer months we will sit outside with them for hours. We have a 6 foot tall fenced backyard with shade, a deck, a pool, and a small agility course!
House trained dogs will be able to follow us everywhere in our 3100 sq. foot newly renovated home.
Including our daycare dogs, we will only have a maximum of six dogs here so space fills up quickly, especially around holidays. Since a meet and greet is required for all new pups please contact us as far in advance as possible.
Book Daycare…And Come Home to a Tired and Happy Dog
Most of us love the idea of taking our dog to the dog park for socialization, but the dog park can be overwhelming for some dogs…and some owners. There’s also an inherent risk of disease and fights. Much of the same holds true for daycare facilities.
At Dog Life Pro we carefully match up dogs of similar disposition and play styles and our maximum number of dogs at any one time is six, so under-supervised care is not a problem like at most daycare facilities